Not able to access development environment.
We have 3 branches, Development, Staging and Production. The Staging and Production branches are working just fine, but now our Development environment is stuck on the “Your project is being configured” screen.
We have attempted to access it from multiple laptops, changing our forest branch, applying our schema again. Nothing seems to help.
There are no errors in the browser developer console and no errors in our server logs.
The Development environment should load normally.
- Project name: riipen-platform
- Team name: operations
- Environment name: Development
- Agent (forest package) name & version: gem ‘forest_liana’, ‘~> 7.8.0’
- Database type: postgresql
- Recent changes made on your end if any: tried to create a smart segment on a collection called “Team” and then we we loaded forest admin in Development the problems started